Make Affordable Music Videos With Rotor’s Online Music Video Creator (2020)
11/23/2020 – When we discovered Rotor Videos in 2015 they definitely were not “Trusted by the world’s biggest record labels” lol. They’ve come a long way businesswise. Congrats to them. We look forward to telling you about their new features.
rotorvideos.com is an awesome new web-based application that lets artists make creative music videos for no more than $30 bucks.
If you’re getting ready to release a single, but don’t want to have to deal with the inflated costs or time associated with getting a full-production music video produced, RotorVideos.com is just for you.
All you need to get started is a handful of video clips and photos that you can shoot on your phone.
Simply login and upload your song. Once your song is uploaded you can choose a theme for your video to be produced in. You can get a better idea of what that means by checking out the music videos made with Rotor at the bottom of this article. Once you’ve picked your theme you can start uploading your videos clips and photos or you can also choose from the stock video provided by Rotor. The stock footage has old and abstract shots, but from looking at the videos, you’ll see that quite a few artists got creative with incorporating them in their videos.
Once you have selected the video and photos you want in your completed projected, you can render your video. Depending on the length of the entire project, it could take a while to render a preview, but once that is complete, you can pay about $30 and then download your music video in HD 1080p format. Standard definition is cheaper, but why bother.
So far RotorVideos.com seems to be a diamond in the rough that will likely take off once more artists (especially in the United States) catch wind of it.
If you’re spending $30 on fast food, you might as well put it towards your career and see what rotor can do for you.
Have questions? Shoot them a tweet: @RotorVideos
Check out these music videos made with RotorVideos.com
- Grandoozy Denver 2018 Lineup - March 20, 2018
- Featured Track: Destini – Push (Ft.Doobie Newton) - March 7, 2017
- Minus Zero Festival: Featuring Diplo & Kaskade - February 26, 2016
- A Step-By-Step Plan To Market Your Music And Grow Your Fan-Base - February 2, 2016
- Bassnectar Announces Bass Center 2016 At Dick Sporting Goods Park - January 12, 2016
- Make Affordable Music Videos With Rotor’s Online Music Video Creator (2020) - October 28, 2015
- Featured Mixtape: Tripper Jones – “Liquid Drops” - July 12, 2015
- Denver Celebrates Mandela Day With Reggae And Poetry - July 1, 2015
- 11 Resources That Every Musician Should Be Using (2020) - May 31, 2015
- Featured Mixtape: Trayce Chapman – “Contraband 2” - May 28, 2015