This Is Why MTV Sucks Now!
Some of you might remember the days when you could actually switch the channel to MTV and expect to watch music videos. Now-a-days, not so much. As a matter of fact, MTV should thoroughly consider re-branding itself as “Teen Mom Television” to reflect it’s true programming schedule. Unfortunately for us music lovers, we’ve entered an era in which “reality” TV trumps creativity. It may very well be all our fault, as this video explains.
- Featured Track: Destini – Push (Ft.Doobie Newton) - March 7, 2017
- Minus Zero Festival: Featuring Diplo & Kaskade - February 26, 2016
- A Step-By-Step Plan To Market Your Music And Grow Your Fan-Base - February 2, 2016
- Bassnectar Announces Bass Center 2016 At Dick Sporting Goods Park - January 12, 2016
- Make Affordable Music Videos With Rotor’s Online Music Video Creator - October 28, 2015
- Featured Mixtape: Tripper Jones – “Liquid Drops” - July 12, 2015
- Denver Celebrates Mandela Day With Reggae And Poetry - July 1, 2015
- 11 Resources That Every Musician Should Be Using - May 31, 2015
- Featured Mixtape: Trayce Chapman – “Contraband 2” - May 28, 2015
- Denver Post Article Infuriates Denver’s Hip-Hop Community - May 14, 2015